Wednesday 14 March 2012

CHRISTIAN MÜLHAUSER - Aurora 2012

Ÿ


Between January 23. and 29. I was again in Norway for shooting northern lights. This time I was very lucky, there was a lot of activity on the sky especially on the 24 January. The scenes are from Ravnastua, Skoganvarre and Lakselv. The first two days I had a lot of trouble with frozen Cameras. It was -25°C (-13°F) and after 1-2 hours of shooting the lens was frozen. 

I used a Canon 5D MarkII with ML, a 7D and a 550D with ML. All the scenes were shoot with this 3 lenses: Canon EF 24mm f/1.4 L on 5D, Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 on 7D and my Samyang 8mm/f3.5 on 550D. " Christian Mulhauser 


There is nothing more breathtaking than seeing the natural form of space and colour. This time lapse of the Aurora Borealis captures every piece of imagery and thought that I expected it to be. The flowing motion of colour and the sky around it creates a mesmerising emergence of deep though and atmosphere. I want to live in that house.


No comments:

Post a Comment