Saturday 28 April 2012

Little White Lies

≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠

After looking over the briefs, I decided that the Little White Lies magazine seemed the most appropriate to what I want to achieve throughout this project as It allowed me to directly emphasise Illustration throughout the design basis.

Looking through previously published editorial, I came across the Another Earth issue, which cleverly featured alternative covers, based around reversed out black and white design. The spreads inside, are what I would call conceptually up to date and effectively executed. Using minimalistic shapes, type as image and some of the best layout I have seen allows a much more appealing piece of design work. Alongside this, the website although not as visually inspiring as the magazine, the navigation and overall flow of the site is simple to use with the publication as the key focus.

- MAGAZINE







- WEBSITE 





0

No comments:

Post a Comment